The Model 7310-CR4 has the following standard hardware attributes:
- Intel Pentium desktop workstation
- 1 GB of system memory
- 40 GB minimum HDD
- DVD-RAM for backup
- Two integrated serial ports
- One graphics port
- One integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- Six USB ports
- Two PCI slots
- Two PCI-Express slots (No PCI-Express compatible Ethernet adapter is currently available)
- Integrated diskette drive
7310-CR4 desktop Hardware Management Console specifications
Hardware specifications provide detailed information for your Hardware Management Console (HMC), including dimensions, electrical, power, temperature, and environment.
The HMC controls managed systems, including the management of logical partitions and use of capacity on demand. Using service applications, the HMC communicates with managed systems to detect, consolidate, and send information to IBM® for analysis. The HMC provides service technicians with diagnostic information for systems that can operate in a multiple-partitioned environment.
Dimensions Width Depth Height Weight (minimum configuration as shipped) Weight (maximum configuration) Metric 442 mm 401 mm 146 mm 11.0 kg 14.0 kg English 17.4 in. 15.8 in. 5.7 in. 24 lb 31 lb Electrical1 Power source loading 0.09 kVa to 0.32 kVa Input voltage 90 V ac to 100 V ac (low range) 137 V ac to 265 V ac (high range) Frequency (hertz) 47 Hz to 53 Hz (low range) 57 Hz to 63 Hz (high range) Thermal output (minimum) 256 Btu/hr. (75 watts) Thermal output (maximum) 1058 Btu/hr. (310 watts) Maximum altitude 2134 m (7000 ft) Air temperature requirements Operating Nonoperating
10 to 35°C (50 to 95°F) at altitude 0 to 2134 m (7000 ft)
10 to 32°C (50 to 89.6°F) at altitude 914 m (2999 ft) to 2133 m (6998 ft)
10 to 43°C (50 to 109.4°F) Humidity requirements Operating Nonoperating Noncondensing humidity 8 – 80% 8 – 80% Noise emissions2 Operating Nonoperating LWAd 4.4 bels 4.3 bels LpAm (1-meter bystander position) 31 dB 29 dB LpAm (.5-meter operator postion) 35 dB 33 dB
- Power consumption and heat output vary depending on the number and type of optional features installed and the power management optional features in use.
- These levels were measured in controlled acoustical environments according to the procedures specified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) S12.10 and ISO 7779 and are reported in accordance with IS) 9296. Actual sound-pressure levels in a given location might exceed the average values stated because of room reflections and other nearby noise sources. The declared sound-power levels indicate an upper limit, below which a large number of computers will operate.
Request a Quote
« Return to Previous Page