Data Center Audit
When’s the last time you audited your data center? Don’t have the time or resources? Let us come in and perform a no charge review helping you decide what to keep, what to consolidate, and what to let us remarket for you and recapture some of your IT budget.
We know how hard it is to keep track of what is currently in your data center. Our data center audits allow you to get control over investments already made, determine the items you can dispose of and end monthly maintenance contracts on redundant or obsolete items, and make better decisions going forward.
An ISM data center audit can be the starting point for customers who are looking to optimize hardware, space, resources, and time.
Who can benefit from our service?
- Data center managers who want to identify areas where enhancements can be done to achieve energy savings and increase availability.
- Companies who need proof points to plan their IT infrastructure initiatives and support their budget requests.
- Data center managers who want to get objective insight on the status and health of their data center infrastructure.
Environments We Audit:
Fiber Switches & Directors
ISM Data Center Audit Process:
- Schedule time for onsite data center audit
- Review needs with customer and agree to audit details prior to scheduled audit
- ISM engineer arrives as scheduled and customer provides proper access to data center
- ISM will perform a hardware inventory for all agreed areas at customer’s data center
- After the audit, ISM will provide customer a listing of all hardware – specifically identifying location, serial number, OEM, general conditions, etc.
- Based on the audit ISM may recommend these options:
- Address any immediate issues realized from audit
- Optimization and virtualization
- Reduce maintenance/ support cost
- Enhance and test business continuity
- Simplify by shifting to the Cloud
- Offer to buy any equipment of value
- Arrange to properly dispose of hardware not of value
- Recommend how to simplify your IT infrastructure
Contact us to begin to get a handle today on your data center!