This listing is for a 9131-52A with way 1.65Ghz processor. We have other size and speed processor combinations available and will discount the system when ordered with memory, disk, adapters, etc.
The IBM 9131 p5-520 and p5-520Q server Model 52A gives you tools for servers managing business, greater application flexibility and innovative technology — all designed to help you become an On Demand Business. The System p5 520 is a follow-on to the highly successful IBM OpenPower 720 and the IBM p5 520. The p5-520 is available in a 1-core configuration using a 1.65 GHz POWER5+ processor with no L3 cache, a 1-core configuration using a 2.1 POWER5+ processor with a 36 MB cache, or a 2-core configuration using either a 1.65, 1.9 or 2.1 GHz POWER5+ processor, all with a 36 MB L3 cache. The p5-520Q is available with a 4-core 1.5 or 1.65 POWER5+ processor, with two 36 MB L3 caches. The base 1 GB of main memory can be expanded to 32 GB for faster performance and exploitation of 64-bit addressing as used in large database applications.
The IBM System p5 520 and System p5 520Q offer:
- 64-bit scalability in a 1-core, 2-core, or 4-core configuration
- Powerful, symmetric multiprocessing (SMP), business server
- Deskside or rack-mount configuration
- Performance and capacity needed by your On Demand Business applications
- Up to 32 GB of memory
- Up to 2400 GB of internal disk storage
- Two slimline media bays for DVD-ROM and DVD-RAM
- One media bay for tape drive
Request a Quote
« Return to Previous Page