The IBM 7316-TF3 Flat Panel Console Kit offers:
- Slim, sleek, lightweight monitor design that occupies only 1U (1.75 inches) in a 19-inch standard rack
- A 17-inch, flat screen TFT monitor with truly accurate images and virtually no distortion
- Ability to mount the IBM Travel Keyboard in the 7316-TF3 rack keyboard tray
- Support for the NetBAY LCM Switch
The NetBAY LCM Switch offers:
- Access to and control of as many as 64 servers
- Support of both USB and PS/2® server-side keyboard and mouse connections
In situations where space is constrained, the IBM 7316-TF3 Flat Panel Console Kit offers a space-saving monitor that occupies only 1U (1.75 inches) in a rack. The bright, 17-inch (337.9 mm x 270.3 mm) flat panel color monitor mounts in a 19-inch standard rack drawer, using the flat panel monitor rack-mount kit.
Using thin film transistor (TFT) LCD technology, the monitor features 1280 x 1024 display resolution without the glare of most CRTs.
The Model TF3 replaces the Model TF2.
The IBM Travel Keyboard is a mandatory feature for the 7316-TF3; it mounts in the 7316-TF3 keyboard tray.
The 7316-TF3 also supports the NetBAY LCM Switch (#4202) that allows users single-point access and control of up to 64 servers from a single console. The NetBAY LCM Switch has a maximum video resolution of 1600 x 1280 and mounts in a 1U drawer behind the 7316-TF3 monitor.
Request a Quote
« Return to Previous Page