New Brocade 6510 24P 8Gb SWL SFPS BR AC PT Exhaust A
The Brocade 6510 Switch meets the demands of hyper-scale, private cloud storage environments by delivering market-leading Gen 5 Fibre Channel technology and capabilities that support highly virtualized environments. Designed to enable maximum flexibility and reliability, the Brocade 6510 is configurable in 24, 36, or 48 ports and supports 2, 4, 8, 10, or 16 Gbps speeds in an efficiently designed 1U package.
A simplified deployment process and a point-and-click user interface make the Brocade 6510 both powerful and easy to use. The Brocade 6510 offers low-cost access to industry-leading Storage Area Network (SAN) technology while providing “pay-as-you-grow” scalability to meet the needs of an evolving storage environment.
Additional highlights include:
- Provides exceptional price/performance value, combining flexibility, simplicity, and enterprise-class functionality in a 48-port switch for virtualized data centers and private cloud architectures
- Enables fast, easy, and cost-effective scaling from 24 to 48 ports using Ports on Demand (PoD) capabilities
- Simplifies management through Brocade FabricVision technology, reducing operational costs and improving application performance
- Helps maximize application uptime and performance while reducing overall operational expenses with ClearLink Diagnostic Ports (D_Ports)
- Simplifies and accelerates deployment with the Brocade EZSwitchSetup wizard and Dynamic Fabric Provisioning (DFP)
- Maximizes availability with redundant, hot-pluggable components and non-disruptive software upgrades
- Simplifies server connectivity and SAN scalability by offering dual functionality as either a full-fabric SAN switch or an NPIV-enabled Brocade Access Gateway
Request a Quote
« Return to Previous Page