ISM IT Maintenance
Our industry-leading maintenance and support services offer flexible options and customized solutions to meet your exact service level requirements.
Primary IT maintenance service benefits:
- Dramatic reductions in IT support costs
- Higher quality, more responsive maintenance services
- Increased control of your capital equipment expenses by increasing the useful life of your IT equipment
- Improved data center management for IT asset and contract management.
IT maintenance service highlights:
- 24x7x365 support availability
- Less than 2 hour average response time
- Less than 4 hour average MTTR
- Covering the vast majority of major US markets and several other countries
- Callback from your field engineer within 30 minutes of service initiation to begin the resolution process
- Field engineers arrive on-site with parts in-hand
Our support staff and field engineers are always nearby. We will tailor our SLAs to fit your exact requirements. When you place a service request, we will arrive at your location on time, with parts in hand to remedy your issue as quickly as possible.
We have a reputation for being much more flexible than our competition. We have the right support options to help you reduce your IT maintenance costs while providing a more responsive alternative to overpriced manufacturer maintenance.
Our customized, per-server support approach means that you only pay for the levels of support that you actually require. Acting as your service integrator, we can be the single point of contact for all your maintenance needs. This reduces finger-pointing and simplifies service contract management.
Every field engineer is highly trained and experienced in supporting many different IT equipment types, and multiple operating systems, such as HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Tru64 UNIX, VMS, Windows, MPE and more.
Our client-driven, support services ensure we have the solutions you need. We provide you with comprehensive, multi-vendor, independent maintenance support for products that the manufacturer has decided have reached End-of-Life (EoL) or End-of-Service-Life (EoSL).
Typically, the manufacturer will begin increasing the maintenance costs for these products every year. This may force you into unnecessary hardware upgrades. We delay your capital equipment expenses and put you in control of your IT hardware budget.
Manufacturers supported include the following brands and more:
- Cisco® Systems
- Hewlett Packard®/Compaq®
- Fujitsu® PRIMEPOWER™
- Dell® Enterprise Servers and Storage
- Oracle® (Sun Microsystems)
Contact us today to get a no cost/no obligation review of your existing contracts to see how much we can save you on your monthly IT Maintenance!